Learning

Isn't it funny how no matter how old you are you are still learning??

I've had a humbling experience lately. I've had to go back to work as a waitress. Now to some people I know its not really a big deal but to me it is!! I'm almost 24 and I have my bachelor's degree doesn't that mean I should have a big fancy job somewhere?!?!

Apparently not!!

But I guess its an ok thing it shows I'm willing to do what it takes to take care of my self. Still at least once in my life it'd be nice if there was someone (like my parents) who took care of all my money things so I could focus on school.

Yup thats another thing I'm back in school!! YAY! ha ya right!

Well its not full blown school its iTeachTexas, an online program that is going to help prepare me to get my teaching cerftification. Its really not that bad, kinda common sense stuff but I'm learning alot. Actually the biggest thing that I've learned is that I really want to teach.

Now I know your probably thinking "Um I hope you knew that before you did this thing!!" Well I didn't, not really. I knew I'd be good at it cause I like kids and I taught in a church and loved it. But actually being in a classroom all the time kinda freaked me out. Plus I've heard tons of horror stories from friends who are teachers.

My whole life people pushed me to teach but every girl in my graduating class wanted to be a teacher. I wanted to do something fun and exciting with my life (I'm still holding out for Nashville to call ;)

But the more I do my coursework the more I see I want to be a teacher. I love to be in charge...who doesn't?? And I love helping people learn new things. I can't wait to decorate my classroom and come up with all kinds of new and exciting games for my kids :)

I know its going to be hard work but I'm enjoying the learning process. I can't wait!! So keep your fingers crosse that I get me that job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment