love Love LOVE!!


As we move toward Valentines day people begin to think about love, stores become covered in hearts and red. Its a fun time of year

Buuuuut this blog is not about that stuff! Ha gotcha :)

This blog is about my two newest loves for my new body journey!!

I haven't had the chance to truly grocery shop and try my new recipes but I did make a quick trip to the store to buy some things that would help get me started.

As I did this I tried to keep in mind that I wanted less calories and fat in my snack aaaannndd not so many processed foods!!

Almonds was one thing I had read was very good for eating right. I do like them but not in a way that I can snack on them any time. Not until I found these:

They are UH-MAZING!!
When I bought them I wasn't sure if I would really like them. It turns out I had actually tried them at my friend Lauren's bunco gathering. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty (which is a definite fav of mine :)

They're only 160 calories for about 24 nuts which fits perfectly into a healthy diet. A good snack to munch on or a sweet treat after a meal :D

On my adventure out I also bought this:

I'm sure most people have heard of or even taken a zumba class. But if you haven't its a latin dance inspired work-out that is a TOTAL BLAST!!

I was kind of skeptical when they came out with the version for the wii (and playstation and connect in case you were curious :) But as I bought it the lady checking me out said it was great, so I was super excited to try it out.

It turns out I'm hooked!! Its a very fun way to work out and very simple. They also include a belt to wear the wii control so you can do it hands-free!! In fact I've got to wrap this up so I can get my work out on!!

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment