sUmMeR mAdNeSs

Shame on me!!

Its been months since my last blog. I could lie and say I was busy but honestly I've been having an amazingly crazy summer. Its been full of crazy fun and well self-discovery. Since my break up with "the love of my life" :/ I've been out in the world trying to figure out exactly what I want out of my life.

The result has been diving into my music head first. I haven't hit the bottom yet so I'd say things are going well :). I've played here and there for friends but my first real gig will be in a week and a half. I'm STOKED!! Yet I'm totally worried and freaked out too. But sometimes you just have to throw yourself out there and see if you can fly ;)

Too help with my self discovery I have been fixing things in my life and I owe a HUGE thank you to my friend Lauren Johnston for helping me get my classroom and personal affairs in order. She managed to do it in about a day and I know she'll stay on me to keep it squared away.
(THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!)

Now, it hasn't all been work, I've definetly played hard too!! There's something about being single after a long relationship that makes you need to get out there and party...ha! But school is right around the corner...2 weeks to be exact..yikes!! lol

I hope to blog more often this year about my adventures teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten for the first time!! I know I'll be extremely busy (with 17 4 and 5 year olds to wrangle) so it might not be as regular as I'd like but I'm going to try. I know its going to be a hilarious, fun, crazy ride!! Soon I'll be posting pictures of my classrooms (they are coming together soooo cute)! Teaching smaller children has its down-falls but it definetly has way cuter decorations :D

So I'm happy to be back in the blogging world I sure missed it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment