Christmas Relaxin'

This week has been CRAZY busy!!!
Here's a little outline...Monday-Parent teacher conference and prep for the Christmas Program (I was in charge with another teacher)
Tuesday-More program prep and practice and keeping the books at the basketball game
Wednesday-Christmas Program (YAY :)
The stress of the program literally kept me up at night. Not only was I in charge but I still had to coordinate my class in two songs. Somehow Mrs. Garcia and I managed to get all the work done and pull a wonderful program off!!

Today has turned out to be amazing!! I took my pretest for the PPR and I passed!!! Which means I'm able to take the real PPR the FINAL step in be completely certified!! I'm so excited its been a long process and I've already been teaching for two years ;) so I'm ready!! I also got paid with a little Christmas bonus....which could make anyone happy :D
To top it off I've spent the evening relaxing with pizza and Friends. Of course I had to through Pinterest in the mix and I found What the Teacher Wants. She has the cutest reader's theater post up! I definitely want to use it tomorrow. I might even see if we can do it for the Pre-K kids. I also found this site Classroom Jr with cute Mad Libs for different holidays. My kids are crazy for Mad Libs!!!

I hate to say I'm ready for Christmas break but I'm really going to use my time to organize,  clean, and make more detailed lesson plans. One of my biggest resolutions for the new year is going to be a better teacher and blog at least once a week and share all my experience with the world!!

Ok gonna get back to relaxing!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and I'm so happy I found your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete