~BLESSINGS~

Since this month is November my class is focusing on things we are thankful for. So I decided to also give thanks via my blog. Each day I will have a new post for the blessings in my life.

Yes I consider them blessings. Every good thing in my life is a blessing from the Lord above. He did not have to give me a wonderful and amazing life but he did! I'm thankful everyday for it!

Yesterday was obviously about my friends/family the Edwards family. I'm so blessed to have them in my life!

So here's one of the blessings in my life I'm thankful for:

A teaching job!

I am very blessed just to have a job. I struggled for a long time without one, so I am very thankful just to have one. But teaching has affected my life in so many different ways. It has changed me in many ways also. I'm thankful for the school, children and other teachers I teach with!



No comments:

Post a Comment