~BLESSINGS~10~

I have to say its such a great thing to watch my kids daily think of what they are thankful for. I hope I can get a pic up soon of our tree of thanks because the leaves are multiplying fast and soon they're going to start falling :)

So today I am thankful for Imperial. It would totally sound crazy to anyone else who has ever lived or visited here! But it has brought me some good times and a great place to live. Living here has taken me back to living in a small town and everything that entails...lol.
I love that everyone knows your name and pretty much everything about you. I like that its just a comfy place where you cann feel safe and happy. It has also helped me make some amazing friends!!



So thank you Lord for bringing me to Imperial, TX!!


No comments:

Post a Comment