On the Road Again

Man that's hokey! Ha! But its true. Since I live in Imperial I feel like I'm on the road all the time!

For those who don't know (ahem that'd probably be everyone :) Imperial is a tiny town in the middle of nowhere!! It takes at least 30 mins to get anywhere that has anything going on. I wish i was kidding!

But today I'm not just on the road to run errands or do something normal....I'm on the road to FUN!

(Ha ok that will be my last bit of corniness I promise ;)

Clint and I are headed to Ft. Worth to spend some time and New Years Eve with his best friend and his wife. I'm WAY excited because its been forever since we've seen either of them plus getting out of West TX is always fun. Don't get me wrong I love it here but shopping is some much better in bigger cities!!

So here we go to have a little fun and get outta town...who doesn't love that?



1 comment:

  1. Ahem, that would be me who doesnt love that! I am sure that it has been a long time that you have seen them, but I guarantee that it has been longer since you have seen me! Just so you know; I have dropped my wild streak, I am currently loving my life in a trailer park, and am about to go blonde. If you feel as dizzy about all of that as you ought to, call your former best friend forever.

    ReplyDelete